These protein cookies not only contain 8g protein per serve but they taste AH-MAZING! You’ll only need 4 ingredients & 15 minutes of time to make these bad boys from start to finish! Let’s get into it!
- Preheat your oven to 180° fan bake.
- Pour your Cookies & Cream Rad Ball Mix into a medium bowl. Add Rad Protein & mix thoroughly so the protein is distributed evenly through the mix.
- Add coconut cream measure to the dry mix & stir with a spoon until it begins to clump together. Proceed to knead the mixture together with your hands until it comes together to form a ball.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Separate mix into 10 servings of approx 40g each & press them out to form a cookie shape on your baking tray.
- Add a tsp of Almond butter to the centre of each cookie.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
These cookies will last up to 7 days in a sealed container - we recommend keeping them chilled for extra ✨chew✨