Hey there, Rad Fam! Buckle up because we're about to take your taste buds on a wild and wonderful ride with our latest obsession: the utterly divine Chocolate Caramel Slice! Picture this: a base that's basically a party in your mouth, starring Cookies & Cream Rad Ball Mix. And oh, don't get us started on the caramel layer – it's like a velvety hug for your tongue! But wait, there's more – a generous drizzle of chocolate ganache tops off this beauty. So, if your idea of a perfect day involves a fork, a plate, and a whole lot of dessert love, join us as we spill the cocoa beans on how to whip up this Chocolate Caramel Slice magic.
You will need:
Cookies & Cream Rad Ball Mix
1/4 cup coconut cream
1/2 cup hulled tahini
2 medjool dates
1/4 cup maple syrup
pinch of salt
1/2 cup coconut milk
1/2 cup of chocolate
1 tbsp coconut oil
- Combine base ingredients and press into a slice tin.
- Blend caramel ingredients together and pour onto the base (don't forget to lick the spoon!)
- Melt chocolate and coconut oil together in the microwave in 30 sec increments, stirring between.
- Pour over the caramel layer and tilt the tin to spread the choc to the edges.
- Set in the fridge overnight.
- Try to resist eating it all at once!